How to Create Youtube Thumbnail For Montage Videos


        SO, Basically to make a Thumbnail You need two things 
        1.SKILL
        2.CREATIVITY
First take out the required things you need for your thumbnail, For example if I'm making thumbnail for Gaming Montages, the first step I do is to take a screenshot of a good looking picture in my video and upload the file in Photoshop and make it more clear.


So, the next step I do is highlight the Character that I have, highlighting the Character makes your Thumbnail more Fresh. it creates a background light to your character so that it looks nice.

After this add a title to your Thumbnail, you can use any kind of attractive name to catch the viewers .
so then colour grade your Thumbnail. and finish it off.
SO, The Thumbnail that I have uploaded above is made using Photoshop CC 2019.
I will give you the Link to this app, SO that you can Download it in one Click.


TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP IN YOUR DESKTOP CLICK HERE:

Comments